Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why this blog?

I have actually had many blogs over the years most however have been or still are used as a kind of digital scrapbook for photos...my son has a photo blog that has been around since before he was born. It's been a pretty cool way to store and share photos over his entire two years! You can check that blog out here: Bickermunchkin

So besides the occasional photo blog post, I have never really had a place to write down my thoughts as they pertain to my life. That is my goal with this blog. I make no promises as to the regularity of posts or the depth at which the writing will be. It's simply a place to write down some thoughts and share them with whoever needs help falling asleep at night!

But seriously, I have been challenged by a mentor in my life to read and write more and I this blog will be a good location to post my thoughts as I make my way through various books. Again, no promise as to the depth or revelation you will find in the thoughts I share but I assume that if I find something worth writing about it will come from someone smarter than me and just maybe you can benefit from it as well. If something I write catches your attention, lets talk about it!

So that's it, just a place to get my thoughts out there. Some new, some old and some worth sharing with anyone willing to read them!

Let the discussion begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment